2022 SUMMER CAMP
Taekwondo Trip to Korea ✈
- Ages : 8+ , 8 years and under must be accompanied by parent
- Date : July 19th ~ 30th, 2022
- Core Activities :
– Junior World Taekwondo Competition (Muju, Korea)
– Training at Jeun Nam Science University Taekwondo Team
– Training with “Seocho-Gu Taekwondo junior team”
– Visit “Seoul Land” (Amusement Theme Park in South Korea)
– Visit “Caribbean Water Park”
– Tour to “Dokdo” Island (Controversial Island in Dong Hae Sea)
– When traveling to Dokdo we will be protected by air and sea by the Korea Navy
- Total Cost for Trip :1 person is $3,950, 2nd person is $3,850, 3rd person is $3,750 and any additional participants please be aware that this only applies to immediate family members
- Payments can either be made in full or be made in five installments of: 1st: $3,950., 2nd: $1,950, 3rd: $1,376, 4th: $987.50, 5th: $815.00. Please discuss further with Master Woo.
- The total cost includes 1 Round Trip Airplane ticket (USA – KOREA),all transportation costs in Korea, all meals and all other administration fees
- $1,950 will be payable to American Korean Cultural Exchange Foundation which is tax deductible
- The $1,950 will be deposited May 30th 2022
- The remainder will have to paid in cash (we will payroll to the staff, tip, ).
- Applications received after May 30th 2022will be charged an additional $500.00
- Donations are welcome and much appreciated
Please note that this trip is Government sponsored program, there is a limit of only 20 people (including parents) who will be allowed to participate in.